How to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus From Different Types OS?
Bitdefender antivirus program must have started with a mission to provide services that protect the cyberspace antivirus and simultaneously save time as well. Macro viruses that can easily infect any cyber protection tool are fought by the presence of this amazing set of program created by the Bitdefender team. Nevertheless many of the clients while shifts base, they want their devices to shift base as well. In order to do that many of the users shift their security software from one device to another.
There are certain generic issues that can seriously damage the antivirus. Since, this computer security tool is suited for the most secure systems, for such cases, it is important for users to reinstall it on whichever device they might be using. The Bitdefender Support elaborates on how to uninstall the antivirus product:
From Windows 7:
- Go to the Start button on your device and select Control Panel.
- After the window prompts with a screen, double-click on the Programs and Features.
- Find Bitdefender 2016 and select Uninstall.
- Select Remove and follow this by clicking I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- Click Next.
- Wait for the program to uninstall and complete the process by rebooting your system.
From Windows 8 and Windows 8.1:
- Click on the Start button of your device and select Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features or Uninstall a program.
- Locate Bitdefender 2016 from the list and click Uninstall.
- After the window prompts, click Remove, and an option as per your situation: I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- Click Next.
- After the gets uninstalled; reboot your system.
From Windows 10:
- 1. Click on Windows Start button and choose Settings from the menu.
- 2. Go to the System icon in the Settings area, and select Installed apps.
- 3. Select Bitdefender 2016 from the list and press on the Uninstall button.
- 4. When the window screen prompts, click Remove, and select the option as per your requirement: I want to reinstall it or I want to permanently remove it.
- 5. Select Next.
- 6. Wait until the program is uninstalled and complete by rebooting your system.
One thing you can be completely certain after installing the anti-virus program is that you will be solving all the antivirus malfunctions. Keeping that in mind, our experts are always if in case you have any trouble with the software.
You can contact us via live chat or call us directly at our Bitdefender Customer Service Number +(61) 283173392. Our technicians will surely apply the fix that can easily handle any discrepancy with the application.